Bridesire - Waste of money!

37 of 40 Bridesire reviews

I ordered my wedding dress custom sized from this site.When it arrived it was rolled up in a ball in plastic wrap and stuffed into a box.

I put it on and the "mermaid fit" was more like a very very loose A style. The chest was 3 inches too big, the waist 2 inches and the hips a staggering 6 inches too big!! Not to mention it was 3 inches longer than it was supposed to be. I sent the dress back, following instruction of customer service, along with 20 photos of the dress on me, and they did nothing.

It cost me $80 to send it back and they said there was nothing wrong with it..I guess my tape measure is broken. The quality was terrible the lace had rips and there were frays all up the back along the zipper.

They wont return my money, or even a portion of it.I will continue to call their customer service line (they never answer) and try for my refund, but I am beyond frustrated and disappointed with this "company".

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
37 of 40 Bridesire reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mommiewommie

Nov 13, 2014 #900010 Greeley, Colorado, United States

Get hold of your bank or credit card company and report the incident as fraud, because that's what it is. They'll ask what steps you have taken to solve the issue then see about getting your money refunded. I had a very similar thing happen with an online bridal company, and by contacting my financial institution, I was able to get a refund.

1 0 Reply

Aug 06, 2013 #694548 Calgary, Alberta, Canada

NEVER buy a dress from Bridesire!!! you will regret it. I did and the quality of workmanship was atrocious not to mention it didn't look anything like the dress they showed on the site. It is a BIG SCAM!!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bridesire. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bridesire.
Filing a new complaint about
×