All the alterations in the world couldn't make the cheap, ugly dress I received look like the dress they showed on the website.I returned it immediately ($25 postage) and that was 3 months ago.

Several emails I sent were responded to with "auto vacation reply". No refund, . What really *** me off is knowing how many special occasions have been dampened, or ruined by these scumbags. I absolutely hate getting ripped-off and Wei @ Bridesire did exactly that.

Payback is a ***, lady, and you're in for a *** of a ride. Karma is going to get you.

You deserve it.

Had an Experience with Bridesire?

Comments

Bridesire - DON'T BUY, there scammers Bridesire "Bought a Promdress and ordered the dress in original size so that we could return the dress. The delivery was very fast! The dress was terible... 2 sizes too..." Read more Gigmasters is a scam Gigmasters "My name is Floyd I go by the name Elvis Floyd I am an Elvis impersonator. I have been with gig masters for 5 years.I will perform form many events..." Read more National American Miss - Girls in age categories are not same age National American Miss "I recently just competed in the 2017 JR.Teen pageant at National American Miss. The age limit was 15 but 16 year old girls won. It is very frustrating to see..." Read more Staceys - Dress Staceys "ORDERED MADE TO MEASURE DRESS TIO BAGGY ASKED FOR REFUND DETAILS THEY OFFERED10TO REPAIR I WANT MY MONEY BACK ITS THAT SIMPLE BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME THE RETURN..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more