I ordered my dress for a military ball, the date they gave that it would arrive was way past the deadline.I canceled the order the next day.

Two months have gone by, and STILL NO REFUND. I have emailed them too many times to count, I have tried calling the number listed, and when I finally got a hold of a customer service rep (the same one I had been arguing with for weeks via email) I told her my name and she instantly hung up the phone after saying "hello cannot hear you" a million times, and talking over me. Finally after my last email I sent asking when my refund would be processed since the "5-10 day policy " was beyond past and I was going to report them to the FTC and my bank if I would not be getting my refund, they sent an email back stating my email was not getting delivered to anyone....seriously? Well I have since then reported them to the FTC, and my bank who will be handling the matter...I just feel horrible about how many other women they are going to scam out of a quality dress, and their money.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO REFUND POLICY THEY ADHERE BY, AND BY MULTIPLE OTHER REVIEWS I READ THE QUALITY OF THE DRESS IS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT HORRIBLE.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Bridesire?

Comments