this companys return/cancellation policy is so convoluted and also contradicts itself many times on their website.i tried cancelling an order within the timeframe provided and they took forever to answer and then said ok they would notify the warehouse to cancel.

the next day they say sorry the order was already measured out. so i said well then just cancel it and dont send and if you have to charge a stocking fee then that is ok with me. the next thing i know they send an email that they sewed up and shipped the item!!!! when i tried to get in touch with them to get an explanation as to why they would ship it and charge me the full price there was no answer.

from what i understand they will only refund my money - partially - if i ship the item back to them - IN CHINA - which would cost four times more than the item itself.

they are hoping that i just give up!SWINDLERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of bridesire shipping service. Bridesire needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bridesire shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bridesire.

Had an Experience with Bridesire?

Comments

Corning, New York, United States #1284641

Did you get your refund?I sent mine back to China because it took so long to arrive I ordered a different gown, then when it sid finally arrive, it was a total piece of cheap trash, and they claim it never arrived.

Which was a total lie.

I went back and forth for MONTHS with them and never got my money back.BBB couldn't do anything because even though their site says it's in NJ, it's not even in this country.