Bridesire - Review about Wedding Dress from New York, New York

my order number is# 3559528 on friday june 6 th.I placed an order for a wedding dress.

I cannot put into words what i recieved yesterday june 30th, 2014. A wedding gown that i order per your website pictures, was not the dress that i recieved yesterday. Im very very angry and upset because my wedding is in 4 weeks. Immediately after openning a BAG without an invoice, i immediately tried to contact your customer service line more than 10x and all my calls were placed during your hours of operations.

Everytime I called i left a voice mail pleading with someone to call me so that either the correct dress gets sent to me. Im very dissapointed that no one picked up the phone but im being very hopeful that someone will contact me within 24 hrs. I documenting every phonecall i have witnesses that opened the dress with me and as dissapointed as iam ( when this should be the happiest day in my life) I WONT STOP CONTACTING YOU. Im also trying to locate am address on your site to where i will be shipping this dress to and I DO NOT SEE an ADDRESS anywhere.

And each second i feel that im being ripped off which i will not allow especially when my wedding is i.

4 weeks.Once again I will wait for 24 hr for a response.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Wedding Dress
Review category
Ceremonies and Events
review #505942

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bridesire? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bridesire. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bridesire.
Filing a new complaint about