Bridesire - Forced to ship the rejected item and refused to refund the second item never made. Spent over $300USD for nothing.
DON'T SHOPE AT BRIDESIRE, QUALITY IS HORRIBLE AND THE DRESS RARELY LOOK LIKE THE PHOTO. ALSO NOTICE THEY DON'T HAVE DETAILED PHOTOS OF THE DRESS EVER. ONLY ONE ANGLE AND THE PHOTO IS BAD QUALITY. THAT'S THE POINT. THE DRESS WOULD ONLY LOOK "LIKE" THE PHOTO FAR AWAY & OF BAD QUALITY.
I ordered two dresses. I was concerned about the quality. Asked them to make one and ship it first. The first one made nothing like the photo. I asked them to alter/remake the item after reviewing the photos as you can see below. They forced to ship the item to me anyway, I rejected the parcel. They parcel went back to them but they refused hence the parcel got left in the unclaimed warehouse of fedex and they claim I've never received hence no refund can be issued.
They also refused to refund the second dress that they've never made and shipped. There's no real excuse for this second dress not to get the refund. They simply ignore my emails after that. This website is basically a scam more than a business.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Initial communication
What I disliked
- Product quality
- Poor customer service
- Items not as described
- Reason of review:
- Didn't ship & not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered cascading roses in a basket for a funeral. cost was 149.99. What they sent had 4 roses was tiny and worth $40 at most. They offered me $15..."
- "We arrived in the boutique shop (opposite Exeter Cathedral) and I can say my to be mother-in-law and myself felt very uncomfortable. Ian Dunn and his wife, Josie, weren't friendly..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."
- "Booked a 5 day rental from Payless Car Rental at an offsite airport location (Toronto Pearson International) through Expedia. A few days later I checked Priceline and found an..."
- "I purchased a par of sandals made by Aerosole at Macy's in Daytona Florida while on vacation. I live In Canada A few month later I decided to wear it. Within..."
- "Vitabreeze. It’s an Amazon-only scam that you probably have never heard of. Never heard of that company, right? That’s because they are a fly-by-night Amazon scam, with FAKE REVIEWS on..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."