Bought a Promdress and ordered the dress in original size so that we could return the dress.
The delivery was very fast!
The dress was terible... 2 sizes too big but and unfortunately there was no label in the dress so we and also Bridesire, could not know what size the dress was!!!
After many mails we could return the dress, according to the track and trace-code the dress arrived but BRIDESHIRE says they didn't received the dress!!!
SO NEVER BUY ANYTHING, they are SCAMS. We lost the money + the return expenses
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refusal of refund
- Items not as decribed
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "Bought a Promdress and ordered the dress in original size so that we could return the dress. The delivery was very fast! The dress was terible... 2 sizes too..."
- "I am still struggling, well after the order was shipped, to find out where it is. They do not respond to emails, to messages sent via their own account system,..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."