Pictures paint a 1000 words.Let the pictures I have of the light blue dress I ordered compare with what they showed on the website:http://www.bridesire.com/aline-scoop-neck-tealength-chiffon-mother-of-the-bride-dress-p-1642.html
it is the Scoop neck tea length chiffon dress item #BNS7834 with the sleeves to have been done like #188465.
The quality of workmanship was atrocious!! I would highly reccommend that you never take the chance of purchasing from them. We also took a chance and purchased our daughters wedding dress from them and it too was horrible. It didn't look like the picture at all and the measurements were way off.
I don't believe that they are careful or have any desire to produce quality workmanship.
I would say to never use a companies own website as a guide when it comes to testimonies.they will only show the positive ones and I'm sure they are very rare!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mother Of The Bride Dress
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..."
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- "I received dress on March 24, 2015 promptly. Dress is wrong size and ruffle edges unfinished and popping out. I immediately provided proof Picture of lower front ruffle between..."
- "This company hides the fact that they will auto-enroll you in their 'Sparkling White Club' in their 'terms of service' page. They don't make this clear when you sign up..."
- "Three weeks ago I bought 2 pair same shoes which are buy one get one 50% off. Shoe prize was CA $89.99 /each. I paid CAD$ 70.86 for one and..."
- "Ordered pizza tonight from Pizza Hut in Skyview, by far the worst service we've received. We called in yesterday to order a vegetable pizza they ended up sending us cheese..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."