Pictures paint a 1000 words.Let the pictures I have of the light blue dress I ordered compare with what they showed on the website:http://www.bridesire.com/aline-scoop-neck-tealength-chiffon-mother-of-the-bride-dress-p-1642.html
it is the Scoop neck tea length chiffon dress item #BNS7834 with the sleeves to have been done like #188465.
The quality of workmanship was atrocious!! I would highly reccommend that you never take the chance of purchasing from them. We also took a chance and purchased our daughters wedding dress from them and it too was horrible. It didn't look like the picture at all and the measurements were way off.
I don't believe that they are careful or have any desire to produce quality workmanship.
I would say to never use a companies own website as a guide when it comes to testimonies.they will only show the positive ones and I'm sure they are very rare!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mother Of The Bride Dress
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "my order number is# 3559528 on friday june 6 th. I placed an order for a wedding dress. I cannot put into words what i recieved yesterday june 30th,..."
- " This guy ruined my wedding. He was paid months (7) in advance and hired to do my ceremony and DJ services. My wedding was half hour late because this..."
- "I Ordered a mother of the bride dress for my daughters wedding 30 days ahead of time, I paid extra for expedited shipping. My emails have gone unanswered, except for..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I am very disappointed! The material they used is very cheap! Size is kids size. Poorly done and very cheap fabric. The color is even very different from what the..."
- "Just an update to what already ben posted here. Unlimited does NOT mean unlimited. According to their terms of service, you cannot use them a storage, backups or anything else..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."